Motul MoCool is for use in any cooling system of bikes, cars, ATV's when overheating is observed or in racing conditions to decrease engine operating temperature.
- Engines run cooler by 15°C (30°F) : Improves thermal exchange and engine cooling system efficiency.
- Cooling system optimal protection against corrosion.
- Recommended for magnesium, aluminium alloys cases, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze systems.
- Water pump protection, avoid cavitation
- Anti-corrosion properties that remain while high temperature and ageing. Low corrosion inhibitors consumption.
- Seals, rubber pipes, and plastics parts friendly.
- MOTUL MoCool is a concentrated cooling fluid that may be mixed with distillated water for immediate use as a coolant.
- Mix with water at 5% (20:1).
- Do not use pure product.
- Can be mixed with most coolants monoethyleneglycol based.
- Some racing regulation do not allow anything else than pure water, if any doubt, check with race official organisation before using MoCool. Motul Company cannot be involved in case of race disqualification while using MoCool inappropriately.
- MoCool does not provide any antifreeze protection.
Color Visual Purple
Density at 20°C/68°F ASTM D1122 1.058
PH ASTM D1187 9.4
Others Also Bought
More From This Category