PROCESS WEST TERRA TUFF SEPR8R BY PROCESS WEST UNIVERASL AOS/CATCH CAN
TERRATUFF SEPR8R Design Philosphy
The heart of the Process West SEPR8R system is a uniquely designed Catch Can with a sophisticated internal filtration system that takes the oil polluted air coming from the rocker cover of your diesel and scrubs the oil mist from it before the gas then goes back into the inlet manifold. From the factory this 'air cleaning' doesn't take place, so the oil that comes out of the rocker cover ends up filling the intercooler and inlet system resulting in both reduced performance and economy over time.
TERRATUFF SEPR8R Installation
Each and every TERRATUFF SEPR8R comes as a complete bolt on kit to fit your specific vehicle (although a generic DIY version is also available). With the TERRATUFF SEPR8R kit you will receive the billet aluminium catch can with internal filtration system, a precision bracket to bolt into your engine bay, moulded hoses for 'plug and play' perfect fitment, along with the required clamps and mounting hardware. There is also a complete instruction booklet included with each and every TERRATUFF SEPR8R making its fitment a genuine DIY application.
TERRATUFF SEPR8R Technicial Specifications
TERRATUFF SEPR8R offers the following features
- Manufactured from Billet Aluminium with removable lid and filtration assembly of 650ml capacity
- Over Pressure relief valve incorporated to prevent system malfunction in the case of blockage
- Drain port incorporated into main housing with optional drain valve available
- Unique Polyurethane filtration system that is anti-clog and also washable/reusable with low restriction and 4um filtering
- Laser cut bracket specifically designed for each vehicle
- Moulded temperature resistance houses shaped for the engine bay of each vehicle
- High quality clamps and mounting hardware
- Installation instructions included