Shockworks GC8 93-00 WRX/STI Coilovers
The dampers are manufactured at Shockworks high quality plant in Daegu. All parts are manufactured on CNC apart from lower mounts and checked with go-no-go gauges.
- Top mounts are hard anodised AL6061. The alloy plate 10mm thick to reduce NVH and uses patented camber adjustment system with spherical bearings.
- Top spring seat uses a radial bearing to reduce friction and improve returnability.
- Inverted monotube design using Shockworks high flow digressive pistons which offer world class damping response and handling.
- Triple layer sealing system using Freudenberg Viton dynamic seals from Germany, including scraper and check seals.
- 12 stages of damping force adjustment, with massive class leading range from full soft to full hard.
- Dual lip sealing system in gas dividing piston with Teflon guides.
- OE spring manufacturer with CNC cold drawn springs.
- Base height adjustable.
- 2 year warranty including track usage.
- Fully serviceable.
- Custom tuning service through Shockworks.
- Designed and tuned in Australia with 20 years’ experience in OE chassis development.